to the cloth diapers. To being "green". To saving money and the environment. Frustrating but true. After trying cloth diapers for a month, we have decided it's not worth it. Grrrrrrr. I wanted it to be, really, I did. But, here's what happened...Shortly after we started cloth diapers at night with Bailey, we noticed that she wasn't sleeping well. Hoping that it was a just a phase she was going through, we continued on with our "save the earth" jaunt. But we continued to notice that cloth diapers at night = not sleeping well. So after, 4 weeks, I put her back in disposable diapers for 2 night to see what would happen. She slept soundly all night long! Thank the Lord!
So, it wasn't that we were too lazy to wash diapers. We didn't even mind scraping the poo into the toilet (although that WAS the worst part). No, we were trying to make it work, but in the end, a restful night's sleep won. And since we were only doing them on nights and weekends (because I work fulltime), it just wasn't worth it to only use them on the weekend days.
Bye bye Fuzzy Bunz cloth diapers. We will miss you.


1 comment:
Dana-
Can't blame you- I would take a good night's sleep (for me and the little one) just about over anything else!
Ang
Post a Comment