Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby and Me

 
Grandma Sally got this cute little duo outfit for Bailey and her Baby for Bailey's birthday. That's right, folks, matching dresses. Quite cute actually. She wore it to church on Sunday, and of course, being the OCD mom that I am, I made sure she had her dressed by baby doll as well.

Lately, Bailey has been packing up her baby doll in her baby stroller and saying, "Go church." Interesting. Sometimes, I think that she only knows three places in the world: our house, her babysitter's house, and church. I suppose any of these three destination is just fine, but it's kind of sweet to know that Bailey likes going to church. Who wouldn't? She gets to play for 2 hours with a bunch of other kids her age, gets animal crackers, and then, after church is over, runs around the long, twisty hallway trying to see as many of her friends as possible. We like to "Go church" too, so I am glad we don't have to fight her on it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: